In 2015 I crossed the Netherlands on rollerblades in the midst of winter. The next challenge would be a tougher one, rollerblading from Land’s End to John ‘O Groats in the UK. A 1000 mile journey, on eight wheels. In the search of the old myths and legends this island has to offer. This wasn’t going to be easy, I knew for sure. Maybe even impossible. Read about the journey here.
- Part One: First days in the UK
- Part Two: From eight wheel to two
- Part Three: Cycling with Wesley the Kraken
- Part Four: Wheels, sheep and Wales
- Part Five: Witches and murdering monks
- Part Six: Get comfortable by getting dirty
- Part Seven: The last stretch